Thank you for considering Gateway Surrogacy to guide you to your dreams of parenthood. We understand how confusing and stressful the Surrogacy process can be, and it is our goal at Gateway Surrogacy to make your journey as simple and enjoyable as possible. Intended parents interested in building a family through surrogacy are encouraged to work with an agency to make sure a safe, legal, and organized arrangement.
Here is a general overview of the surrogacy process for intended parents.
- Intended parents can request a free consultation which can be held via Skype, telephone, or in person. We also hold a monthly information session which you can attend in person or via Skype. Contact us to find out more information about our information session
Intended parents fill out Intend Parents Application to begin the process. All information entered here is private and confidential and will not be shared with anyone.
Click Here to complete the application.
- Upon joining our program, IPsare assigned a Case Manager (CM) who will guide them throughout the surrogacy process. Our CMs help prepare intended parents for their egg donor and surrogate match,coordinate with third-party agencies, such as IVF clinics, travel agencies, and insurance companies, and facilitate communication between intended parents, surrogates, and donors.
- With the help of our staff, intended parents,surrogates, and egg donors are matched and agree to the terms of their journeys together. All legal contracts are signed, typically around the time of the donor and surrogate medical screenings.
- Egg donors and/or surrogates complete their respective IVF cycles, which may include an egg retrieval and/or transfer depending on the nature of the situation. All procedures take place at the IVF clinic chosen by the IPs, and all planning is in place to ensure that the IVF goes smoothly and in line with the necessary period of time.
- Our experienced legal team will help you establish parentage and complete any necessary legal work. If you live outside the U.S., our legal team will help you to acquire passports and other required paperwork for your newborn to ensure a safe trip home.
- We are the Gateway to a new life. A happy family begins with small steps.
Gateway Surrogacy remains dedicated to helping all people to become parents through Surrogacy and Egg Donation.
We allow our intended parents to pay on a fee schedule rather than paying for the entire surrogacy up front.
We are pleased to offer long-term financing option through our partners with low-interest rates. Let us do the work for you. Contact us for a free consultation or financial analysis, or to answer any questions you have.
Grants are another popular option for surrogacy financing. We work with our IPs to obtain funds to help ease the financial burden of surrogacy and other infertility treatments.